Thanks for Stopping by!
Welcome to the place where I can wear my heart on my sleeve and keep it real!!
Where I can live, love, and share laughter as a photographer!!

XOXO
Diana



Monday, January 2, 2012

A year to remember

I am certain that its been since October since my last blog.  <Slacker>

Being a stay at home mom of 3 and a photographer has been the greatest blessing in my life.  As 2011 came to an end I was a bit sad.  Sad that my children will all turn another year older, sad that I WILL turn another year older, sad that the great memories of 2011 are now just a memory.  Then I realized that 2012 is another year that I will watch my children smile at my silly faces.  2012 is a year that I will learn new things.  2012 is a year that I will meet wonderful clients.  2012 is a year that I'll photograph newborns that I photographed in 2011.  2012 is full of new and exciting beginnings, and change! 

Speaking of Change-I read on a friend of mine's page about how the obsession with change always happens this time of year.  I love that change doesn't have to just happen because its a new year.  "Change is not an event its a process."  How true is that?  A lot has changed for my family here within the last week or so.  Health issues have reared their ugly head into my body and I am trying to process out the bad and make a change to be healthier! 

I hope for continued success and to see everyone I photographed last year...in 2012!!!  Below is just *some* of whats happened since October of 2011!!!













Thanks to everyone who supports and loves what I do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment