Thanks for Stopping by!
Welcome to the place where I can wear my heart on my sleeve and keep it real!!
Where I can live, love, and share laughter as a photographer!!

XOXO
Diana



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Army Family

My gorgeous cousin is married to an army man!  With that comes the life of an Army Wife and basically a single mother.  She has two stunningly beautiful children!  They are so sweet and I love them so much!!  My cousin's little girl is a total ham and has a fireball personality.  She didn't want to sit still for 5 seconds and honestly what 2 1/2 year old does when there's things to be exploring!  Her son however didn't have a choice he's only 6 months old and soooo chubby!!  If there's one thing I love about babies...its the chubs, the rolls, the puffy cheeks :)  He was pretty well behaved despite the freezing cold weather we had that day!!  Here are some shots from that day!!



Love them <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment