Thanks for Stopping by!
Welcome to the place where I can wear my heart on my sleeve and keep it real!!
Where I can live, love, and share laughter as a photographer!!

XOXO
Diana



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthday Boy

You never realize how small our world can be until someone you've taken pictures for lives about 2 minutes away, has quite a few mutual friends, and never even knew each other!! 

I am so lucky to have met this family!!  I am thrilled that she has asked me to do her engagement photos as well as be her wedding photographer in 2012!!  I have only done one small wedding and so I hope I will be prepared enough to capture her amazing day!!  She also asked me to photograph her little boy's 1st birthday portraits!! 

He was a total "Mr. Serious"  He seemed to like me, just not enough to smile for me!!  He has THE MOST AMAZING blue eyes!!  He is definitely going to be his Mommy's little heart breaker!!!  Here are some shots from his session!!!




I cant wait to photograph this family more!!!  The one's I have met so far are just lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment