Thanks for Stopping by!
Welcome to the place where I can wear my heart on my sleeve and keep it real!!
Where I can live, love, and share laughter as a photographer!!

XOXO
Diana



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Slacking...Time for an update!!

Birthdays, sessions, family gatherings, school, being the Shaffer, wife, mommy, and maid=BUSY!!!  I have been totally in love with the season's changing and staying busy that I have let my blogging slack a bit...forgive me? 

This time of year when the leaves start changing and the air is cooler and the smells of pumpkin spice is in every store you step foot in makes me happy!!

I did a session with my gorgeous little girl in her fall attire and her Halloween outfit.  Here's a few of her best!! 


I also did a session with my youngest little guy!!  We did fall pictures of him and in his costume!!  He is so thrilled with his costume this year he's barely taken it off since we bought it 2 weeks ago!! 

 He's thrilled!!!
One of my little guy's best features is his eyes, because they are the most perfect ice blue ; however when he smiles his eyes turn into half moons and you cant even see the color anymore :(  Oh well, he's still super adorable :)

I still need to take pictures of my oldest for his 7 year birthday photos and fall/Halloween so I guess I'll be editing this blog soon!! 

Before I move onto client blogs I wanted to share a photo that I recently took in my neighborhood, and you will see my love of fall!!!

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment